Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Wednesday 7/5



Sub barbell good mornings 45/35 for back extensions 

My Dad

Without my dad Norbeau wouldn't exist.. he is the one who gave me the go ahead to quit my job and open a business.. he is the one who said he would help if we got in a bind during start up.. he loaned me the money to make initial purchase of equipment..he's been there for any and all construction that was needed.. and he even started coming to workout after he was diagnosed..

He passed away the morning of July 3.. this Thursday night we will close all the evening classes because his visitation will be from 5-8 at Broussard's in Silsbee and we will also close the 830 and 1200 classes on Friday for his funeral which will be at St Marks Catholic Church in Silsbee at 10:00.  

Thank you to everyone who has called or texted.. it means more than you know!!


No comments:

Post a Comment